BASK Gili Meno will complete in Q2 2022, fusing world-class design and culture with laidback island ease.
A multi-award winning and ecologically sustainable project on the pristine Gili archipelago. BASK offers a responsible investment opportunity and a future of indulgent getaways in an unspoiled and sophisticated island haven.
With unique double-water frontage, BASK’s fully furnished villas open onto sunset-showcasing beach fronts and exotic salt lake embankments. Its design projects a streamlined and contemporary polish, masterfully immersed in the island’s own natural beauty.
Villas range from Studio to three bedroom options, each with their own private pool. Villa owners will benefit from hassle-free strong returns, whilst also enjoying plenty of use for themselves, their friends and their families in Gili Meno’s unspoiled natural beauty. Facilities include a restaurant, cocktail lounge, beach bar, beachfront infinity pool, spa and state-of-the-art gym.
- Fast growing hospitality and real estate market directly benefiting from the over spill of mainland Bali
- Experienced international team and Board with local expertise and strong corporate governance
- Hands-off investment with simple and clean international ownership rights that can be sold at any time
- Compelling economic fundamentals providing 2-year 7.5% assured yields, high ongoing yields and strong asset appreciation
- Independently audited and transparent gross revenue pooling model
- Multi-award winning design and architecture which celebrates natural beauty and respects the local environment and culture
- Villas start at US$260,000 with staged payments aligned to construction milestones until construction completion in Q2 2022
- Ownership grants privileged access to an original island experience in one of the most visually stunning havens in the world
Gili Meno sits between Gili Trawangan and Gili Air, making up what is known as the Gili islands. These beautiful islands lie just off the north-west coast of Lombok, with Bali further to the west. Access to Gili Meno is either via fast boat from Bali (around 90 minutes crossing time), or transfer can be arranged via Bask's own boat from Lombok (around 15 minutes crossing time).
Lombok airport is serviced by a growing number of Asian carriers which now cover an increasing number of international markets. Bali airport is a major hub which has direct flights to a multitude of countries.
Register your interest
Thank you for your interest
One of the team will be in touch shortly to help you with your enquiry