Located in the centre of the cultured town of Kampot, this impressive resort makes for an ideal investment in an area experiencing considerable growth and potential.
Situated on the banks of the Preaek Tuek Chhu river, Amber Kampot fills the much needed gap in the market for luxury resort stays in southern Cambodia.
Offering a combination of villas and suites, each with their own private pool and world-class amenities in one of the fastest growing tourism and property regions in Cambodia, Amber Kampot offers a strong alternative investment to other, perhaps, more well-known locations.
- Compelling investment fundamentals with expected yields of 10% p.a. pooled across a net profit sharing program
- Attractive buy-back scheme and potential for strong asset appreciation
- Villas starting from USD $249,000
- Operated by the MAADS Hotel Group with a proven track-record across Cambodia, providing a hassle free investment
- The picturesque colonial river town of Kampot to the south of Cambodia is one of the fastest growing tourism and property markets in the country
- One and a half hour’s drive from Sihanouk International airport and under two and a half from Phnom Penh
- All properties feature a private pool and floor to ceiling views, with the development providing world-class amenities including gym and spa and rooftop bar
Amber Kampot sits directly on the river front, close to the centre of the picturesque colonial town of Kampot to the south of Cambodia. It lies within easy access to the coastal beaches and Bokor National Park.
Sihanouk International Airport in Sihanoukville lies under 1.5 hours drive with new international carriers being added each year, and Phnom Penh airport in the capital city only around 2 hours drive.
Register your interest
Thank you for your interest
One of the team will be in touch shortly to help you with your enquiry